Saturday, February 6, 2021

Compelling Media - useful notes

Compelling Media Ltd is my company and all our websites run through that, we have a website but its never been professionalised in the way we would have liked as most of our work comes through our network of contacts.

 

I still use the website occassionally to track ideas and we have a wordpress blog installed so that allows us to create posts now and again.

When I have ideas I note them down rather than using pen and paper as I always loose those.

https://www.compellingmedia.net/notes/

See above an example, it links to a few mini sites and useful tools, some of the links are out of date and probably broken, when I have some spare time I'll get around to tidying this up and maybe one day we'll have a professional website on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon always comes out on top