Friday, October 4, 2019

Welcome

I've been blogging in one form or another for around 20 years, so I can truthly claim that I was one of the first bloggers around.

Even before the internet was properly around, i used a home BBC computer to create content that I shared in journal form on bulleting and discussion boards, actually dialling in using a modem.

I can't believe that was 40 years ago now, but time as they say flies and it certainly has done for me.

I trained as an Accountant and working my way up to be a Finance Director, after a good 6 year long stint I set up my own business and focussed on the development of websites and publishing ones in particular.



My most success came from a site called Article Alley This grew and grew but eventually got smashed when Google brought out its now infamous Panda update.

My team at that time as around 16 strong and they all lost their jobs, which was a great blow for the team and all concerned.

But these days I still work in technology helping companies with their business models and from time to time their internet marketing also.

1 comment:

Amazon always comes out on top