Monday, October 21, 2019

Some great new places featuring our work

I've been busy this last week, posting and frequenting new sites, many of which I have been a member of for many years but some new ones also.  This post is partly to help me keep track of where I have been and what I have been doing, so I can at least follow and find my way back if I loose track, which I often do these days.

First off SEMRUSH - I used this service a lot back in my days at the domain registrar, I didn't really get a chance to comment on many of the great articles, but I've used my time this week to do just that, so here I am Adrian Lawrence on SEMRush.

BT  Business forum - this is a strangely low profile forum for what is a jumbo company and their huge UK base of customers.  But all the same I have been a BT customer on and off for 30 years so its great to have a connection with them at last.

Product Hunt is a place I have had an account for a few years, but almost forgot about it, anyway this time I've spent extra time and effort making a better profile with more detail and links through to our site.  Check out Adrian Lawrence on Producthunt.

There are a few others but this is the progress so far this week.  I'll make some more posts as I go along as I find it a good way to collect a list and track what I have done and what I have not.



Then last and by no means least, or maybe leaving the best to last, our Android App is now live on the Play Store - Wayyyyyy to gooo!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon always comes out on top